28. Juni 2013

mini vacation

(1)two lovley rainbows (2)personally Coke (3)new shoes! (4)and a new haircut (5)at the beach (6)I love Poland!
(7)at the beach-boulevard (8)trying on a real fur hat (9)old town market (10)Snickers ice, yummie! (11)wood strawberries in grandma's garden (12)new hat!

Ich war letzte Woche für einen Kurzurlaub bei meiner Oma in Polen. Es tat so gut, einmal für kurz weg zu sein und alles stressige zu Hause zurück zu lassen. Hier habt ihr einen kleinen Einblick was ich da gemacht habe. Vergisst nicht mir auf Instagram zu folgen @monia_sa

Last week I was at my grandma's home in Poland to visit her. It was such a relief to be there. No stress, no annyoing people around me. What a blessing! Here you have a little insight of my week there. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @monia_sa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen